Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Howdy y'all!!

Hey, it's me Herbie. I wanted to tell you all a little more about me. I'll be 5 soon, but in my heart I'm still a baby. I love to play and romp and sleep in the big bed. I can't fall asleep unless I have a toy though. It doesn't matter which one. Me and Baxter have about 30 of them so any one will do. My mommy and daddy got me from a super lady named Lisa and her fiancé Stephen. Lisa is the president of the Maryland Pug Rescue where I was being fostered. Mommy said she can tell how much I love Lisa 'cause I was loving on her when mommy picked me up in Maryland to take me to my forever home.

Once in a while I like to pee on a wall or something in the house, so mom got me these cool belly bands from this cool place and I really like them. They are comfortable and they stay on really good. It makes mommy and daddy happy, cause they don't have to worry about me peeing in the house. I hardly ever do it, but just in case. Once I learn not to do it, I won't have to wear it anymore. I can't wait.

I like my brother Baxter. He's cool, even though he's a little chubby and spoiled. I'm spoiled now too by mom and dad. They give me and Baxter lots of love and smooch us all the time. I love to be smooched, but Baxter always wiggles away. What a booger... :)

I just wanted to say hi and tell you how much I love my forever home. And I wanted to tell Lisa thank you for finding me a mommy and daddy.

Herbie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?