Monday, May 23, 2005

 

Pet store outing...

Well, Herbie had his first official outing since we got him. We took the boys to SuperPetz to get toys and goodies. I had Herbie's lead and J. had Baxter's. I was so impressed with Herbie-man. He didn't try to mark anything in the store. He was such a good boy! We were checking out and the lady behind me said, "Your dogs are so well-behaved." I smiled from ear to ear, "Why, thank you. They are the BEST BOYS."

Mommy


Hey everybody. Me and Herbie are still sleepy this morning, but I though I'd say hi. Man, do we love to sleep in the big bed. It's great in the morning 'cause me and Herbie get to lay there and watch mom get ready for work. I usually fall asleep and snore really loud so mommy laughs at me while she'd doing her makeup. I think Herbie like the big bed even more than me....if that's possible. I like my brother now. I usually give him lots of kisses on his ears and cheek in the morning, just to tell him I like him. He kinda looks at me like I'm weird, but that's okay 'cause he likes kisses. He follows mommy around a lot. Last night she was doing laundry and ironing and he slept by her feet almost the whole time. I went up to check things out, but then I went back downstairs and snuggled with dad. He's my buddy. Well, talk to you all later!

Baxter

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?