Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Oh...my tummy

Baxter has been sick for over a day now. He has thrown up twice on the bed, he didn't eat all of his dinner last night and he didn't finish his breakfast thid morning. I took care of it for him though. Mom says I need some meat on my bones anyway, so I don't mind a little extra puggy food now and then. I hope he gets better soon though. He's my brother and I love him and I hope he feels better.


Herbie aka Squish



Oh....my tummy...........

Baxter aka Num Num

Comments:
Thanks so much for recommending that belly band and giving me a link! We tried making one and it was a miserable failure. So we ordered the one you recommended and it's fantastic! Thanks. :) Lauren & Riley
 
I hope Baxter is doing better!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?