Monday, July 11, 2005

 

Crazy pugs!!

We are doing well. I haven't peed in the house in 2 weeks!! My mom and dad are very proud of me. I have to go see the vet one more time to make sure my infection is gone, so everyone keep their fingers crossed for me!!! Baxter is still a pain in my behind. He wants to play constantly and I am more of a laid back kind of guy. I do play with him though. I have learned that when I am done playing, if I just ignore him....he goes away... I do love my little brother though. Mommy and daddy are making sure we stay cool in this hot weather. We go for walks to get our exercise in but as soon as we start panting too much we go home and get a nice cool ice water drink. Mommy is gonna post some pictures later tonight so you can see more of our cute puggy faces.

Later!

Herbie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?